Terms and conditions
The general terms and conditions will apply to all sales of goods and services by the company Rentsilvania.ro S.R.L. , through the virtual store www.rentsilvania.ro to the Buyer and can be modified only with the express written consent of both parties.
The use, including visiting the site www.rentsilvania.ro and buying / renting the products from www.rentsilvania.ro, implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions which will be detailed in the following paragraphs.
Site Content and Copyright
The information on the website www.rentsilvania.ro, is wholly owned by the company Rentsilvania.ro S.R.L. .
Any reproduction or copying of the products, design or texts, not authorized in writing by the company Rentsilvania.ro S.R.L. , is a contravention, and the company reserves the right to take legal action to recover the damages created.
Rentsilvania.ro S.R.L. may update at any time and without prior notification to users, products, prices, delivery and purchase conditions, terms and conditions and any other changes are imposed without being able to be held responsible.
Rentsilvania.ro Company S.R.L. makes permanent efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information on this site. Rarely, these may contain occasional inadvertents: some specifications or the price may be changed by the manufacturer without notice or may contain operating errors.
The photos on the site are informative.
We are not responsible for any situation that may arise due to software errors or technical faults occurring on the server.
All promotions present on the site are valid for a limited number of days.
The contractual clauses include the information from the following documents: Rental Agreement, Rental Terms and Conditions, Delivery - Takeover Sheet, cost grid for damages and all specifications in the Annexes to the Contract.
The present conditions are obligatory and must be respected in order to rent a car from RentSilvania.
Rates include VAT.
1. OBLIGATIONS RentSilvania
To transmit to the Customer the right of use on the vehicle that constitutes the object of the Contract by: delivering the vehicle, completing and signing the handing-over sheet, handing over the keys and the documents of the car (registration certificate, RCA insurance policy) in original.
To replace the vehicle (in the limit of availability), in case of damage that cannot be remedied on the spot, if the damage is not the fault of the Customer, within 24 hours, depending on the location where the defect was found.
In the event that RentSilvania will be unable to replace the Vehicle, the Customer will be reimbursed the part related to the cost of the rent calculated in proportion to the duration during which the vehicle could not be used.
Rentsilvania is not responsible for the losses incurred by the Customer in case of failure or damage to the vehicle, except for the expenses authorized in writing by Rentsilvania for repairs.
From the moment of delivery of the vehicle and until it is returned to its possession, RentSilvania is exempted from liability for the damages caused in traffic by the rented vehicle to the Customer, as well as by the road taxes or by the bridge or fines resulting from the abusive occupancy of a parking place, non-compliance with the law roads or the laws of Romania.
2. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
Under the conditions of a reservation made by telephone, by e-mail or through partners, the reservation can be canceled by RentSilvania, without owing anything to the Client or the intermediary, in case the Final Client does not meet the minimum requirements for rental provided in the contract and published on the site RentSilvania.
To be 18 years old, to be the holder of a valid national and / or international driving license (compulsory international license for documents issued in countries with a different writing than in the Latin alphabet and for those obtained by driving cars with a steering wheel on the right, Ex. : UK, India, Australia, Japan.). When signing the Contract, the driving license must be presented together with an identity card and a credit card. The use of the credit card is compulsory for blocking the deposit. Pre-pay cards are not accepted. Also, with the agreement of Rentisilvania the guarantee can be blocked cash.
For drivers with experience between 0-1 years will be charged a fee as follows: 300 euros. For drivers with experience between 1-3 years will be charged a fee of 100 €. The rate is applied per rental, regardless of its duration. If there are additional drivers in the same conditions, with experience between 0-1 years, respectively 1-3 years, the tax will be collected only once.
Only the persons authorized by RentSilvania and mentioned in the Contract, or the representatives of RentSilvania shall be allowed to drive the vehicle.
The fee for additional drivers will be EUR 15.00 / user. By entering into their Contract, they accept that they must meet the conditions for renting Rentsilvania.
Not to drive the vehicle outside the road surfaces, on unpaved, unpaved roads, closed to public traffic. Otherwise, RentSilvania will partially or totally collect the minimum deposit.
Not to do and to not allow technical or aesthetic interventions on the vehicle without the written consent of RentSilvania.
To notify RentSilvania, at its request, of the place where the vehicle is located and to allow the examination of the vehicle by RentSilvania representatives, within a maximum of 12 hours from its request.
Do not use the vehicle for taxi, driver's school, pushing or towing activities, racing, training, competitions, in order to transport dangerous substances or illegal activities, which may damage the state of the Vehicle, and not give them any other destination, another. than for the transport of persons in rental regime. In case the rented car is seized or destroyed / damaged by the authorities or the Client, following its use to obtain undue benefits from the transport of prohibited objects or substances, the Client is responsible for the entire value of the vehicle.
Pets (eg dogs, cats) can be transported in RentSilvania cars only in special boxes (cages, bags), closed during the trip. Otherwise, the same conditions mentioned in point 3.11 will apply.
The customer has the obligation to advertise within 1 hour from taking over the car from a Rentsilvania representative any technical problems that have arisen (unusual sounds of engine / steering / suspension / braking, etc.).
For non-observance of the provisions regarding the obligations of the Client - provided in Chapter 2 (except point 2.1 - case in which RentSilvania has the right to unilaterally cancel the reservation without restitution of the amounts in case of advance payment) the full deposit of the guarantee (including in the case of Full Casco taxes) is collected.
3. CONDUCT OF THE CONTRACT. DELIVERY, REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR OF THE VEHICLE.
- Delivery and return of the vehicle will be made at the place, date and time established by the Customer together with RentSilvania and mentioned in the reservation form and Contract. The return of the vehicle to a place other than the one in which it was delivered is made only with the RentSilvania agreement and will incur additional taxes that will be collected by RentSilvania from the value of the guarantee deposit, if the Customer decides the location of the refund after the car is taken over. The refund is effective at the time of signing the delivery form by RentSilvania and Client.
- For vehicles returned during and outside of the program hours (weekend and / or night) or in weather conditions that prevent the verification of the car, the Customer's responsibility for possible damage and the unlocking of the guarantees up to 48 hours from the delivery of the vehicle by the Customer is extended.
- The abandonment by the Customer of the vehicle, in other conditions than it was taken by the minutes, without handing over the key to a RentSilvania representative and without the bilateral signing of the take-over sheet will entail liability within the limit of the guarantee for each class of cars.
- The parking fees during the take-over of the vehicle, in a location other than the one proposed by RentSilvania, as well as the parking for the whole period of the rented car from RentSilvania, are entirely for the Customer. It will bear, besides the cost of parking, all the taxes provided by the legislation in force, both on the Romanian territory and in other states, road taxes, bridge crossing charges, parking fees at airports or special spaces with limited duration, fines resulting. due to the non-observance of the traffic rules. In case of non-payment of the above, RentSilvania will pay the fines resulting from the breach of obligations by the Client. RentSilvania will invoice the client the actual amount of the fine plus an administration fee of 50 Euro / fine.
- The customer has the obligation to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel that he had at the beginning of the rental period. Otherwise, following the written notification from RentSilvania, the Client agrees to pay a 50.00 Euro supply charge and the missing fuel value, according to the supply tax receipt. No credit is granted for the fuel in addition to the initial quantity provided by RentSilvania.
- The supply by the Customer of the rented vehicle from RentSilvania, with fuel other than the one indicated by the manufacturer (noted in the heel), entails the obligation of the Customer to pay a service fee of 50 Euro, the cost of the transport with the platform, the cost related to the days of immobilization in service, the cost of repair according to the repair quotation, as well as the corresponding refueling.
- Rents outside the borders of Romania require the written agreement of RentSilvania and are subject to special conditions. There is a limit of 300 km / day. The km limit for rents within the Romanian borders is 400 km / day. For exceeding the km limit, a tax of 0.04 € / km will be charged. In order to obtain the documents required for the border transit, a tax of 40 € will be charged. The tariff for renting out of the country will be 15% higher than the list rates.
- The guarantee deposit for leaving the country is a minimum of 700 Euro and a maximum of 5000 Euro.Moving outside the borders is allowed only within the territory of the European Union and the European Economic Area. At the Client's request, only with the written agreement of RentSilvania the movement is allowed outside the borders of the European Union and the European Economic Area. In the event of a breach of this obligation, in the event of damage or theft, the Customer will be responsible for all the value of the car.
- In case of faults and / or road events, occurring outside the borders of the country, the Client has the obligation, according to the contract signed at the delivery of the car, to return the car within the borders of Romania, bearing the full costs.
- When delivering the car to the Customer, the cleaning status of the car will be specified, the client will sign the minutes containing these mentions and photographs of the interior of the car. In the event that upon restitution, the vehicle requires more than the standard washing procedure to restore it to the state prior to the rental, the Customer agrees to pay a management fee of 50 Euro to which will be added the value of the car wash services, according to the invoice and to the tax receipt that will be attached to the email.
- In case of loss or deterioration of keys, original documents or car accessories, in case of loss of the parking token or loss of registration plates by the Client, RentSilvania will collect from it, the value of the damaged / lost items at the price of the purchase invoice of each accessory, or at the amount of the fine that the Client must pay, to which is added an administration fee of 50 Euro.
- If the Customer wishes to return the vehicle to a location other than the one initially established by the Contract, he will inform RentSilvania in writing or by calling the non-stop support phone number 0745556951. RentSilvania will have to agree to this contract modification, and The client will pay an additional fee of between 30 Euro and 250 Euro, the fee which will be communicated in writing by Rentsilvania, by SMS or e-mail.
- In case the Client leaves the car in another locality than initially established by the contract, without announcing the change of the teaching location, he will be charged an additional fee of 250 €.
- When returning the vehicle over the limit time according to the contract, an additional fee of 5 Euro / hour is charged, agreed by the contract. In case the Customer does not return the rented Vehicle and does not extend in agreement with RentSilvania the rental period, the Customer is obliged to pay penalties of 10 Euro / hour. If the Client delays the surrender of the vehicle without having the agreement of RentSilvania, RentSilvania has the right to return possession at the Client's expense and risk.
- RentSilvania cannot be held responsible for any objects forgotten in the Vehicle by the Customer and not identified at the delivery of the vehicle.
- Smoking in RentSilvania cars is strictly forbidden. In case of non-compliance, a fee of 50 € will be charged.
4. WARRANTY FOR DAMAGES AND TAXES FOR REDUCING THEM
- The vehicle has an RCA insurance policy, according to the law.
- The client may choose to sign the Contract for a fee that will reduce the warranty. This tax means a higher tax for reducing the guarantee which totally eliminates the responsibility of the Customer in case of accident and / or theft, the exceptions being mentioned in Chapter 5 of this Contract.
- In case one of the users mentioned in the Contract is between the ages of 18 and 25, or over 70, a double guarantee will be charged. In this case, the guarantee cannot be reduced by paying the guarantee reduction fee. The guarantee reduction fee can only be applied to persons who have a driving license older than 12 months.
5.EXCLUSIONS FROM THE PAYMENT OF THE GUARANTEE REDUCTION TAXES
Regardless of the fee paid for reducing the guarantee for which the Customer has chosen, he becomes responsible and is responsible for the repair and payment of collateral damages in the following situations:
- failure to comply with the obligations provided in Chapter 2
- the missing fuel, in the amount of 50 € representing the supply tax + the corresponding fiscal receipt
- loss of car / key / accessory documents 50 € (art 3.13)
- Damage to the passenger compartment (excessive dirt, staining or damage to the seats)
- deterioration / loss of the options offered for rent (GPS, child seat, etc.)
- damage to the lower part of the vehicle
- incorrect supply of the vehicle
- tire or tire damage
- partial or total damage caused by smoking inside the car and / or during its proximity to flammable media
6. PAYMENT OF SERVICES
- The client pays in full, at the signing of the Contract, the rent (the car and the options they rent), the fee for reducing the guarantee (if he opted for) and any additional fees established by the minutes.
- Billing in RON is done at the sale rate of BCR from the day the Contract is signed.
- Payment for rent can be made by credit card, debit card (Visa, MasterCard) or cash, not accepting pre-pay cards, Dinner's Club.
- The prices do not include: fuel costs, road taxes except the road vignette for Romania which is included in the rental tariff, fines received for violating the traffic rules on public roads and the national legislation in force or costs resulting from the actions of the Local Authorities vis - vis-à-vis the Vehicle that is the object of this Contract, during the rental. The full payment of these amounts will be the responsibility of the Customer.
- The client must pay the remaining financial obligations, according to the Contract, at the time of delivery of the vehicle, based on the payment document issued by Rentsilvania.
- Any amount not paid by the Client to RentSilvania at the end of the Contract, may be collected by RentSilvania from the Client's credit card, with prior written summons. Any value collected in the absence of the Customer, with his agreement by signing the present conditions, is finalized with the transmission from RentSilvania of an email containing the receipts corresponding to the collection.
- In case of late payment, over the term stipulated in the Contract, penalties in the amount of 1%, from the amount of the amount due, will be charged for each day of delay.
- In the case of unilateral renunciation of the contract, from the Client, before the contractual period established, the value of the services will not be refunded.
7. Damage Procedure:
- The customer has the obligation to immediately announce RentSilvania and to report to the Police Bodies any damage discovered in the rented vehicle.
- If the damage has an unknown author The client has the obligation to obtain, before restoring the car, the Repair Authorization from the Police Bodies
- If the accident occurred due to the Client's fault, he has the obligation that, besides the Authorization of Repair, he must present with the surrender of the car and the Minutes issued by the Police Bodies; also the Client has the obligation to give a written Statement at the RentSilvania headquarters.
- If the Client or another participant in the traffic is guilty of the accident, the Client has the obligation to complete the Friendly Finding or to obtain from the Police Bodies the Repair Authorization together with the Verifying Record and a copy after the RCA of the culprit has been assured, certificate of registration of the guilty motor vehicle, CI + driving license of the guilty driver if he agrees; also the Client has the obligation to give a written Statement at the RentSilvania headquarters.
- In all the cases described above, the Client has the obligation to verify the mention of all the damages found in the Repair Authorization.
- In case of non-observance of the procedure in case of damage the Customer is responsible for the entire value of the repairs, immobilization costs and the costs generated by the lack of use of the car.
8. EXTENSION, TERMINATION AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
- The terms of the extension, termination or early termination of the Contract can be established only with the agreement of RentSilvania.
- The Client's intention to extend the Contract is communicated to RentSilvania, at least 24 hours before the Contract expires. The agreed tariff is paid under the same conditions in which the initial contract was concluded. The contract may be extended by written agreement of both parties.
- The contract ends at the end of the rental period.
- The contract may terminate before the term is fulfilled by agreement of the parties or as a result of termination.
- In the event that the Contract is terminated, RentSilvania notifies the Client by telephone, fax or electronic mail.
- Both in the case of termination of the Contract before the term and in the case of termination, the Client has the obligation to surrender the vehicle within 12 hours from the moment of termination.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The client is entitled to delay for all the obligations assumed in the Contract and not respected as such on time.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be settled first amicably and only in the event of failure, the parties will address the competent courts in Satu Mare.
- For any dispute, this Agreement constitutes proof.